1. Ahkioon, S., Bulgak, A.A. & Bektas, T. (2009a). Cellular manufacturing systems design with routing flexibility, machine procurement, production planning and dynamic system reconfiguration. International Journal of Production Research, 47, 1573–1600.
2. Ahkioon, S., Bulgak, A.A. & Bektas, T. (2009b). Integrated cellular manufacturing systems design with production planning and dynamic system reconfiguration. European Journal of Operational Research, 192, 414 – 428.
3. Aramoon Bajestani, M. Rabbani, M. Rahimi-Vahed, A.R. & Baharian, G.K. (2009). A multi-objective scatter search for a dynamic cell formation problem. Computers & Operations Research, 36, 777 – 794.
4. Arkat, J., Naseri, F. & Ahmadizar, F. (2011). A stochastic model for the generalized cell formation problem considering machine reliability. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 24, 1095 – 1102.
5. Balakrishnan, J. & Cheng, C. H. (2007). Multi-period planning and uncertainty issues in cellular manufacturing: a review and future directions. European Journal of Operational Research, 177, 281-309.
6. Chang, C. C., Wu, T. H. & Wu, C. W. (2013). An efficient approach to determine cell formation, cell Layout and intracellular machine sequence in cellular manufacturing systems. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 66, 438 – 450.
7. Carlos, A. & Sebastia´n, L. (2006). A particle swarm optimization algorithm for part–machine grouping.
Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 22, 468 – 474.
8. Chung, S.H. & Chang, C.C. (2010). An efficient tabu search algorithm to the cell formation problem with alternative routings and machine reliability considerations. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 60, 7-15.
9. Das, K., Lashkari, R. S. & Sengupta, S. (2007a). Reliability consideration in the design and analysis of cellular manufacturing systems. International Journal of Production Economics, 105, 243-262
10. Das, K., Lashkari, R. S. & Sengupta, S. (2007b). Machine reliability and preventive maintenance planning for cellular manufacturing systems. European Journal of Operational Research, 183, 162-180.
11. Defersha, F. H. & Chen, M. (2008). A linear programming embedded genetic algorithm for an integrated cell formation and lot sizing considering product quality. European Journal of Operational Research, 187, 46-69.
12. Diallo, M., Pierreval, H. & Quilliot, A. (2001). Manufacturing cells design with flexible routing capability in presence of unreliable machines. International Journal of production economics, 74, 175 – 182.
13. Ghezavati, V. R., & Saidi-Mehrabad, M. (2011). An efficient hybrid self-learning method for stochastic cellular manufacturing problem: A queuing-based analysis. Expert Systems with Applications, 38, 1326 – 1335.
14. Ghosh, T., Sengupta, S., Chattopadhyay, M., & Dan, P. (2011). Meta-heuristics in cellular manufacturing: A state-of-the-art review. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations, 2, 87-122.
15. JabalAmeli, M.S., Arkat, J. & Barzinpour, F. (2008). Modelling the effects of machine breakdowns in the generalized cell formation problem. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 39, 838 – 850.
16. JabalAmeli, M.S. & Arkat, J. (2008). Cell formation with alternative process routings and machine reliability consideration. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 35, 761 – 768.
17. Kusiak, A. & Chow, W.S. (1988). Decomposition of manufacturing systems. IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, 4, 457 – 471.
18. Lee, S.D. (2000). Buffer sizing in complex cellular manufacturing systems. International Journal of Systems Science, 31, 937 – 948.
19. Mahdavi, I., Paydar, M. M., Solimanpur, M., & Heidarzade, A. (2009). Genetic algorithm approach for solving a cell formation problem in cellular manufacturing. Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 6598 – 6604.
20. Mansouri, S.A., Husseini, S.M.M. & Newman, S.T. (2000). A review of modern approaches to multi-criteria cell design.
International Journal of Production Research, 38, 1201 – 1218.
21. Nsakanda, A. L., Diaby, M. & Price, W. L. (2006). Hybrid genetic approach for solving large-scale capacitated cell formation problems with multiple routings. European Journal of Operational Research, 171, 1051 – 1070.
22. Nouri, H., & Hong, T. S. (2013). Development of bacteria foraging optimization algorithm for cell formation in cellular manufacturing system considering cell load variations. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 32, 20 – 31.
23. Papaioannou, G. & Wilson, J. M. (2010). The evolution of cell formation problem methodologies based on recent studies (1997–2008): Review and directions for future research. European Journal of Operational Research, 206, 509 – 521.
24. Rafiei, H., & Ghodsi, R. (2013). A bi-objective mathematical model toward dynamic cell formation considering labor utilization. Applied Mathematical Modelling, 37, 2308 – 2316.
25. Renna, P., & Ambrico, M. (2015). Design and reconfiguration models for dynamic cellular manufacturing to handle market changes. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 28, 170 – 186.
26. Safaei, N., Saidi-Mehrabad, M., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. & Sassani, F. (2008a). A fuzzy programming approach for a cell formation problem with dynamic and uncertain conditions. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 159, 215 – 236.
27. Safaei, N., Saidi-Mehrabad, M. & JabalAmeli, M. S. (2008b). A hybrid simulated annealing for solving an extended model of dynamic cellular manufacturing system. European Journal of Operational Research, 185, 563 – 592.
28. Saidi-Mehrabad, M. & Safaei, N. (2007). A new model of dynamic cell formation by a neural approach. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 33, 1001 – 1009.
29. Sakhaii, M., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Bagheri, M., & Vatani, B. (2015). A robust optimization approach for an integrated dynamic cellular manufacturing system and production planning with unreliable machines. Applied Mathematical Modelling, doi:10.1016/j.apm.2015.05.005.
30. Saxena, L.K. & Jain, P.K. (2011). Dynamic cellular manufacturing systems design—a comprehensive model. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 53, 11 – 34.
31. Uddin, M. K., & Shanker, K. (2002). Grouping of parts and machines in presence of alternative process routes by genetic algorithm. International Journal of Production Economics, 76, 219 – 228.
32. Venugopal, V., & Narendran, T. T. (1992). A genetic algorithm approach to the machine-component grouping problem with multiple objectives. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 22, 469 – 480.
33. Wemmerlov, U. & Hyer, N.L. (1986). Procedures for the part family machine group identification problem in cellular manufacturing. Journal of Operations Management, 6, 125 – 147.
34. Won, Y. & Currie, K.R. (2006). An Effective P-median Model Considering Production Factors in Machine Cell/Part Family Formation. Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 25, 58 – 64.