1. Arshinder, A. K. (2009). A framework for evaluation of coordination by contracts: A case of two-level supply chains .
Computers & Industrial Engineering, 56, 1177-1191.
2. Chen, J, Bell, P. (2011). Coordinating a decentralized supply chain with customer returns and price-dependent stochastic demand using a buyback policy, European Journal of Operational Research, 212, 293–300.
3. Connors, A. F., et al. (1995). A controlled trial to improve care for seriously iII hospitalized patients: The study to understand prognoses and preferences for outcomes and risks of treatments (SUPPORT). Jama, 274(20), 1591-1598.
4. Emmons, H., (1998), The role of returns policies in pricing and inventory decisions for catalogue goods
Management Science, 44 , 276-283.
5. Gan, X., Sethi, S. P., Yan, H. (2005). Channel coordination with a risk‐neutral supplier and a downside‐risk‐averse retailer. Production and Operations Management, 14(1), 80-89.
6. Kim, W. (2011). Order quantity flexibility as a form of customer service in a supply chain contract model. Flexible Service and Manufacturing Journal, 23, 290–315.
7. Knoblich K. , Heavey, C., Williams, P., . (2015). Quantitative analysis of semiconductor supply chain contracts with order flexibility under demand uncertainty: A case study, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 87, 394–406.
8. Lovejoy, W.S., Tsay, A. (1999). Quantity flexibility contracts and supply chain performance. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 1(2), 89-111.
9. Mahajan, S, (2010). A quantity flexibility contract in a supply chain with price dependent demand. IIMB working paper, 304-323.
10. Padmanabhan, V., Png, I.P.L.(1995). Returns policies: Make money by making good. Sloan Management Review Fall, 65–72.
11. Pasternack, B., (1985). Optimal pricing and returns policies for perishable commodities. Marketing Science, 4, 166–176.
12. SeyedEsfahani, M. M., Biazaran, M., Gharakhani, M. (2011). A game theoretic approach to coordinate pricing and vertical co-op advertising in manufacturer–retailer supply chains. European Journal of Operational Research, 211(2), 263-273.
13. Tibben-Lembke, R.S. (2004). < i> N</i>-period contracts with ordering constraints and total minimum commitments: Optimal and heuristic solutions. European, Journal of Operational Research, 156(2), 353-374.
14. Tsay, A. (1999). Quantity–flexibility contract and supplier–customer incentives. Management Science, 45, 1339–1358.
15. Wang, Tie. (2007). Coordination mechanisms of supply chain systems. European journal of operational research, 179(1), 1-16.
16. Wang, Tie, Hu, Qiying. (2010), Coordination of supply chain with advertise-setting newsvendor, Management Science, 51, 30-44